2009年11月18日星期三

2nd day in course....

hahaha...early morning down having my breakfast in hotel n online checking my mail n hehehe....haiz...is really boring la.....nasib last nite my fren haf call me out if not sure i wan tiu pia...hahaha
today punya SUN still big big here dunno afternoon will raining o not le??? coz yesterday afternoon start heavy rain la....
yipee....tonite can hang out wif my fren again hehehe....hope today can back early la....if not haiz....really SIENZZZZzzzz.....hahahaha...when i back will post all de photo i take tis few day....heheheh....coz last nite my fren bring me go a famous kopitiam having my dinner there(really wanna post and let JENNIFER to see it la hahahah)

3 条评论:

  1. eh.. say wanna post for me to see.. sampai bila baru mau post? hahaha..

    回复删除
  2. where is the picture oh?? I want to see also.. and WALAU CCH start blog also.. Welcome to our club hao.. =P

    回复删除